Keystone Health & Wellness Center is an integrated, holistic medical practice located in Greenwood Village, Colorado. Our focus is to help you get out of pain, restriction, or discomfort without the use of surgery or drugs with heavy side effects.
During examinations, we are not only looking at the area which is presenting symptoms, but instead we are looking at all related factors that could be involved. Our treatment integrated approach uses physical rehabilitation, medicine, and spinal manipulation combined to effect the best possible possible.
We have four primary focuses:
- Physical Medicine: treating musculoskeletal conditions such as back and joint pain.
- Neuropathy: Treating pain, numbness, cramping, pins and needles in the hand or feet.
- Medical Aesthetics: injectables, fillers, microneedling, lasers and regenerative medicine to address fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, cellulite and other aesthetic concerns.
- Corporate Wellness: free live webinars, corporate health events, ergonomic assessments delivered to qualifying companies in the Denver Tech Center.
Kaitlin Kraus, MSN FNP-C
Lead Nurse Practitioner
Kaitlin Kraus graduated from the University of Iowa with her RN BSN and she then went on to pursue her Masters degree at Chamberlain University graduating with her family nurse practitioner degree. Kate’s background as a nurse was all critical care-based care including CVICU and both adult and pediatric PACU. Her main goal is to advocate for each and every patient, individualizing their care, and not letting them fall through the cracks. She decided to become a family nurse practitioner so she could be on the front lines in helping her patients. She is originally from Chicago and moved to Denver about three years ago. When she’s not at work, she enjoys all things outdoors, such as hiking and snowboarding with her husband and friends.
Dr. Kevin Ryan, D.C.
Dr. Kevin Ryan has been treating patients for over 20 years and has become expert at posture correction and spinal conditions. He has been at Keystone Health & Wellness Center since 2013 and greatly prefers the integrated approach as several patients tend to require more than just one type of treatment to fully address their pain and symptoms.
Dr. Ryan is proficient in the following techniques:
- Advanced Biostructural Correction
- Nimmo Technique
- Applied Kinesiology
- Diversified – Full Spine Specific & Extremities
Most Insurance Accepted
As us for more information about available insurance options.
Payment Types Accepted
Cash • Check • Care Credit • Green Sky Patient Financing
Credit Cards: VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover
A complimentary insurance benefits check is performed before any services rendered to inform you of any estimated costs prior to receiving the services. Deductibles, copays and coinsurance may apply depending on the benefit level and insurance policy.