Keystone Health & Wellness Center is an integrated, holistic medical practice located in Greenwood Village, Colorado. Our focus is to help you get out of pain, restriction, or discomfort without the use of surgery or drugs with heavy side effects.
During examinations, we are not only looking at the area which is presenting symptoms, but instead we are looking at all related factors that could be involved. Our treatment integrated approach uses physical rehabilitation, medicine, and spinal manipulation combined to effect the best possible possible.
We have four primary focuses:
- Physical Medicine: treating musculoskeletal conditions such as back and joint pain.
- Neuropathy: Treating pain, numbness, cramping, pins and needles in the hand or feet.
- Medical Aesthetics: injectables, fillers, microneedling, lasers and regenerative medicine to address fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, cellulite and other aesthetic concerns.
- Corporate Wellness: free live webinars, corporate health events, ergonomic assessments delivered to qualifying companies in the Denver Tech Center.
Summer Denny, FNP APN-BC
Lead Nurse Practitioner
Summer graduated with her Masters of Science in a Family Nurse Practitioner and has completed numerous post-education certifications including advanced injection training and laser aesthetics training. Summer was drawn to KHWC after seeing first hand just how important it is to treat the body as a whole and not just the issue at hand. She is committed to the overall well-being of her patient’s and takes pride in treating her patients through a holistic approach.
Summer is dedicated to finding the underlying problem and ordering therapy tailored specifically to each patient in order to improve overall health and wellness. Her primary goal is to give her patients a better quality of life.
Dr. Kevin Ryan, D.C.
Dr. Kevin Ryan has been treating patients for over 20 years and has become expert at posture correction and spinal conditions. He has been at Keystone Health & Wellness Center since 2013 and greatly prefers the integrated approach as several patients tend to require more than just one type of treatment to fully address their pain and symptoms.
Dr. Ryan is proficient in the following techniques:
- Advanced Biostructural Correction
- Nimmo Technique
- Applied Kinesiology
- Diversified – Full Spine Specific & Extremities
Most Insurance Accepted
As us for more information about available insurance options.
Payment Types Accepted
Cash • Check • Care Credit • Green Sky Patient Financing
Credit Cards: VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover
A complimentary insurance benefits check is performed before any services rendered to inform you of any estimated costs prior to receiving the services. Deductibles, copays and coinsurance may apply depending on the benefit level and insurance policy.