Going Above and Beyond CDC Guidelines for Your Safety
Along with following the CDC guidelines and Colorado state regulations, we are going above and beyond to ensure your health is protected while coming to our clinic for your treatment. We understand that back and joint pain does not wait at the mercy of a viral pandemic and many of you are in need of help now. Please read below to learn more about the safety precautions we have implemented to deal with COVID-19.
Keystone Sanitizing Procedures
- All staff and patients are screened upon arrival EVERY DAY
- Equipment is disinfected after EVERY use.
- Consult and treatment rooms are disinfected after EVERY use.
- Check in/out surfaces are disinfected after EVERY use.
- Furniture is disinfected after each patient.
- Common use areas are disinfected every hour.
- Air sanitizing systems remove airborne contaminants day & night.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic for your use.
- Masks are required to be worn by all practitioners, staff, and patients.
- Our staff practice continued safety procedures when not in the office.
- We abide by city, state and CDC guidelines and strive to go above and beyond because your health and safety is our priority.
Due to social distancing and CDC guidelines, there is limited capacity for treating patients. Please call or text (303) 738-0390 now to find out what appointment times are currently available.