PRP Facial Treatments
Treatment available after August 31st, 2020!
Call (303) 738-0390 to reserve your appointment today!
With the use of a micro-needle device, thousands of tiny micro-punctures are created in the skin, driving PRP (platelet rich plasma) growth factors into the skin from your own blood. The trauma created from the needling device along with the instillation of growth factors from your PRP stimulates a cascade of healing, allowing for restoration and rejuvenation.
The PRP Facial helps to combat signs of aging such as:
- Loss of the “rosy hue” of youth
- Dull, grayish pallor to the skin
- Fine vertical lines around the mouth
- Poor skin texture less smooth, making you look worn, tired, or droopy
- Scars from trauma, acne and chicken pox
The PRP Facelift combines the injection of platelet rich plasma (PRP) from your own blood, along with hyaluronic acid based dermal filler, to stimulate your body’s production of collagen and elastin, restore circulation and volume, and to form new capillaries for a more youthful appearance. The PRP Facelift goes beyond the surface and into the deeper dermal layers of the face to help rebuild the “scaffolding” of collagen and hydration underneath, and in turn creating a fuller, more youthful appearance.
The PRP Facelift can help with:
- Thinning skin and volume loss in the face
- Enhancement of circulation resulting in a more “rosy hue” of the face
- Increased hydration of the dermal layers in the face
- Elimination and/or reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction in bags, puffiness and discoloration of the eye region
- Enhancement of the lips for volume and definition
- Restoration of volume and definition in nasolabial folds and marionette area (smile lines)
- Reduction in acne scarring